LifeSpace.London Limited is a company owned and managed by Georgiana Klinke, and is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 11218900.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this policy.
Types of data we collect
Personal data is any information about you by which you can be identified. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following types of data:
- Communications with us
- Customer data
- User data
- Technical data
- Sensitive data – we do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about health, genetic or biometric data, unless you have chosen to provide that data to us. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
Why we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected or for a reasonable compatible purpose, if necessary, including the following:
- Any communication that you send via the website contact form, via email, text, telephone, social media messaging or any other channel. We use this data to communicate with you, to keep records – for example our accounting system.
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have purchased a package from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and carry out the service.
- To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law.
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our site and to understand how visitors use it.
- To respond to your queries and to resolve complaints.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations – in some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
If we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing. We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
If you have asked us to send you marketing communications, can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we share your personal data with
- We may share your data with other organisations that provide services on our behalf such as dealing with online payments and other forms of payment processing, i.e. credit card transactions and preventing fraud.
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
- We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
- Service providers such as IT experts and virtual assistants
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Legal grounds for using your personal data
We will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data. In every case, the legal ground will be one of the following:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive marketing emails from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- Our legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our clients, promote our services and operate our site efficiently. For example, we will rely on our legitimate interest when we analyse what content has been viewed on our site so that we can understand how they are used. It is also in our legitimate interest to carry out marketing analysis to determine what products and services may be relevant to the interests of our clients. You can opt out at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have purchased a subscription from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and deliver your subscription.
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your personal information changes by emailing us at: email@example.com
Security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
Retention of data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
For example, we may need to use it to answer your queries about a product or service and as a result may keep personal data while you are still using our product or services. We may also need to keep your personal data for accounting purposes, for example, where you have bought a subscription. If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you. If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in future.
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing or the portability of data. For more information about these rights, see: Information Commissioners Office.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no fee to access your personal data. We will aim to reply to all legitimate requests within a month.